Kidscare Therapy Center, Inc. provides an outpatient setting where children receive appropriate therapy services with professional therapists. Currently, we offer the following service options which can be procured, depending largely on the child’s assessment results:
Who can benefit from the services provided by our clinic?
If you see that your child has: difficulty with dressing, difficulty with feeding, difficulty with basic concepts, poor handwriting, difficulty standing, walking, running, loss of balance/coordination, muscular weakness, poor vocabulary, excessive drooling, difficulty chewing/swallowing, difficulty breathing/self-care, and visual motor skills, he/she qualifies to receive therapy treatments.
Children who have any of the following diagnoses could be treated in our clinic:
- Musculoskeletal impairments as a result of pathology (such as juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, scoliosis, arthrogryposis, muscular dystrophy)
- Developmental Delays
- Coordination and Balance Problems
- Attention and Concentration Problems. Hyperactivity.
- Learning Problems
- Speech Delay
- Autism/Pervasive Developmental Disorders
- Gross and Fine Motor Delays.
- Birth Injuries or Birth Defects. Premature birth
- Children born with genetic syndromes (such as Down Syndrome)
- Non-progressive neurological disorders (i.e. cerebral palsy)
- Cerebrovascular Accident (CVA)/Stroke
- Neurologic Disorders
- Chromosomal Disorders
- Parkinsons Disease
- Back pain/Sciatica/Bursitis/Tendonitis/
- Orthopedic Surgeries
- Sports-related injuries
- Hearing impairments
- Respiratory problems (breathing disorders)
- Feeding and Swallowing Disorders
- and many more…
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- And most insurances
Aside from those mentioned, we also welcome all major credit cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express Discovery, Cash, HMO, and other Private pay methods. If you are skeptical about your insurance in hand, kindly give us a call so we can verify it.
Should you have questions and concerns you want to be addressed by the right people, we are just a call away. Dial 305-231-3371 or use our online contact form to send us a message.